Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 1973 914 2.0 Sepia Brown
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
billh1963
This is obviously a pretty rare car that needs restoration. It's a paint to sample Sepia Brown 2.0 with the appearance package (console, vinyl sail trim, front sway bar, etc.)....all the desirable stuff.

The engine is complete and is probably original. I have not tried to turn the engine over and have no idea of it's condition.

I bought the car From Garold and it's been in my warehouse ever since. It needs work; however, it' s well worth saving. Here's a link to the thread with pictures. It has not changed in appearance and has been stored inside since I acquired it.

Sepia Brown 914 2.0

The car has a clear title. I know I'm not going to get around to restoring this car anytime soon. So, I might as well pass it on to someone who will. $3500 obo.
Fronkenstein
Hey take that engine and interior and put it in my 2.0 which has very little rot and you'd have a good 2.0. Especially since mine is an LE period built car smile.gif
liebe
QUOTE(Fronkenstein @ Feb 1 2018, 09:47 PM) *

Hey take that engine and interior and put it in my 2.0 which has very little rot and you'd have a good 2.0. Especially since mine is an LE period built car smile.gif

still available ?
GaroldShaffer
It is worth saving for sure. It would still be in my garage if I had the means to restore it correctly. GLWTS beerchug.gif
iwanta914-6
It's worth saving so long as whomever jumps in understands they will be upside down very quickly. It will have to be a labor of love for sure!
billh1963
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Feb 2 2018, 06:26 PM) *

It's worth saving so long as whomever jumps in understands they will be upside down very quickly. It will have to be a labor of love for sure!

Like most restorations it will depend on how much work you do yourself.
JFG
I wouldn't mind this for my next build. I think i need to research values a bit more though.
billh1963
Bump driving.gif
billh1963
Sold
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 14 2018, 05:17 PM) *

Sold

piratenanner.gif
Hope this gets back on the road some day, well Bill I am glad you were able to pass this on to someone, now maybe you will have one less distraction from actually having a running 914 on the road by Okteenerfest! poke.gif poke.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Apr 18 2018, 02:09 PM) *

... now maybe you will have one less distraction from actually having a running 914 on the road by Okteenerfest! poke.gif poke.gif

LOL....indeed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.