Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB early 914 packpad passenger seatpad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moost
Click to view attachment
gereed75
Just FYI, they were not specific to the six, it as an early car thing, 70,71.

Good luck, should not be a problem finding one.
Mike Fitton
Just buy the one from Retro.
moost
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Feb 1 2018, 10:33 PM) *

Just FYI, they were not specific to the six, it as an early car thing, 70,71.

Good luck, should not be a problem finding one.

Okay thanks.
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Feb 1 2018, 10:37 PM) *

Just buy the one from Retro.

I already have the backpad. I just need the seat.
mepstein
Do you need just the seat pad or pad and base?
moost
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 2 2018, 06:49 AM) *

Base and pad. Do you know where they sell the base parts? I've been looking around and cant find anything.. only the backpad.
mepstein
QUOTE(moost @ Feb 2 2018, 07:01 PM) *

Base and pad. Do you know where they sell the base parts? I've been looking around and cant find anything.. only the backpad.

I’ll send you both parts for the cost of shipping. Probably $25. It’s prety decent condition. Needs some viny glued down on the base. Certainly great if you are going to recover but fine to use as-is.
moost
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 2 2018, 06:24 PM) *

I’ll send you both parts for the cost of shipping. Probably $25. It’s prety decent condition. Needs some viny glued down on the base. Certainly great if you are going to recover but fine to use as-is.

Great i'll take em! I'm not too familiar with the setup. Do I just mount the rails on the bottom of the base or did they do it differently?
mepstein
QUOTE(moost @ Feb 2 2018, 07:42 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 2 2018, 06:24 PM) *

Great i'll take em! I'm not too familiar with the setup. Do I just mount the rails on the bottom of the base or did they do it differently?

No rails. It’s fixed and sits right on the floor. Just a washer, lock washer and nut X 4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.