Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pair of 914's in an estate auction...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PatrickB
Not mine, I can't go to the auction but I thought someone might be interested...

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/d/auct...6480576857.html
914Sixer
The seller is not too smart, not 1975's for sure.
Cairo94507
The Gold one is a '71 according to the VIN.
Chris H.
Spinners Faux knock offs on Western wheels! Very unusual. Hope someone from here snaps them up!
GeorgeRud
Without titles, are they worth anything other than parts cars? Can one get reissuedtitles in Florida?
Dave_Darling
The blue one has no warts, so some body work has been done. It's possible that it is a 75 with backdated bumpers... The gold one has a 471 VIN, so it definitely is a 71.

--DD
daytona
Both these cars were on craig's list I think last summer. They were filthy and covered with leaves and such by the side of a house.
The owner got a lot of calls on the gold one because of the 5 lug set up. He got so many calls that he answered my email inquiry by saying: "First of all, the car is a four cylinder not a six", and he went on from there.
Looks like someone spent some time cleaning, putting air on the tires, and installing bumpers and lids.
Good luck to the new owners.
Bill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.