Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 2.0 engine with complete FI runs perfect
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
This car was driven 70 miles to check for engine condition and chassis needs. A hot compression check came out great, Excellent starting, smooth idle, great throttle response and very good power. No problems but I would suggest replacing oil cooler, push rod tube and crank seals while the engine is out. $2800. plus ship. ($250-$400)
Brad Mayeur

The engine number is: GA009117
The manifold pressure sensor is a "043" correct for the 1974 and looks to be freshly rebuilt

Sold
JOEPROPER
Had this been around a year ago, I would have saved a lot of $$. Nice! Looks like it comes with all the bits and pieces.
JeffBowlsby
Case # for this engine Brad?
Chris914n6
QUOTE(914ltd @ Feb 2 2018, 06:54 AM) *

$2800. plus ship. ($250-$400)
Brad Mayeur

Thanks for making me feel $5k richer (cuz i gotz two in da garage) piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
914_teener
If this is a 74 and it appears everything is there....and it runs...that is a smoking deal.

GLWTS.

It took me almost two years to scrub up a 74 D-jet motor.

914ltd
The engine number is: GA009117
The manifold pressure sensor is a "043" correct for the 1974 and looks to be freshly rebuilt. Holds vacuum.
mtndawg
A smart person could find a decent roller to put this engine into. I'm not that person.
MikeInMunich
Outstanding value for that price, no doubt about it.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Feb 4 2018, 05:15 PM) *

A smart person could find a decent roller to put this engine into. I'm not that person.

agree.gif I'm trying to justify needing this, yet I don't have a roller for it (yet).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.