Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone have '24' finale on tape?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Demick
OK. I was out of town, and for some reason TIVO didn't get the season finale of 24 (I think my wife accidentially deleted it). Anyway, anyone still have it recorded and can send me a copy? Watched the whole damn season only to miss the finale!

Thanks
Demick
Mueller
bummer......hopefully you can someone has it so you don't have to wait for it to come out on DVD.....

I didn't watch last season at all, but I didn't miss an episode this year...I only watch a few hours a week at the most of TV, that was one show I had to watch...now Hells Kitchen is my Monday night show happy11.gif chowtime.gif
Gint
Too late... sad.gif I deleted it just a week or so ago.
Cap'n Krusty
What's "24"? The Cap'n
markb
Boy are you gonna be suprised! laugh.gif
Grimstead
What kind of DVD player do you have? I'm sure I can find an SVCD version if your player will suport that format.
redshift
My roomate is a bitch, so I stopped watching it after the 3rd episode this season.

It's the only thing I watched besides the news.

M
Demick
QUOTE (Grimstead @ Jun 1 2005, 02:46 PM)
What kind of DVD player do you have? I'm sure I can find an SVCD version if your player will suport that format.

Bill

I've got a Sony NS715P player. It's supposed to be able to play SVCD discs, but I've never tried it. The Finale consisted of 2 shows: 5-6am and 6-7am. I'm looking for both. Do you have them??

Demick
anthony
Just download it with bittorrent.
Grimstead
QUOTE (Demick @ Jun 1 2005, 03:51 PM)
QUOTE (Grimstead @ Jun 1 2005, 02:46 PM)
What kind of DVD player do you have?  I'm sure I can find an SVCD version if your player will suport that format.

Bill

I've got a Sony NS715P player. It's supposed to be able to play SVCD discs, but I've never tried it. The Finale consisted of 2 shows: 5-6am and 6-7am. I'm looking for both. Do you have them??

Demick

I don't but I'll check the newsgroups and I'm sure I can find it there (I'd get all my shows there pre DVR days). I'll pull headers now and let you know what I find out.

PS, It will be a two disc set.

PPS, Great show BTW. My top three along with Lost & Deadwood
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.