Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal All-Porsche Swap and Car Display
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coondog
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Phoenix Club, 1340 South Sanderson, Anaheim, CA 92806

The 356 Club is once again hosting the So Cal All-Porsche Swap & Car Display! It will be held on the day after the Lit Meet, Sunday March 4th, 2018.

It would be great to get the So Cal Teeners to meet up and drive in together and show off our 914 Pride.

Who’s going ???
jim_hoyland
I’m planning on going; best OEM air venue around smile.gif Worth the drive...
Eric_Shea
In the tent
burton73
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 2 2018, 06:17 PM) *

In the tent

Don't let me miss this one this year.

Bob B
914-300Hemi
I will be there.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Feb 2 2018, 06:30 PM) *

I will be there.

Practically in my back yard so I will definitely be there .

Maybe a lunch meet up?

Oscar
SO.O.C914er
I’m in wifey Pam will be going. Oscar lunch and a beer absolutely in order beerchug.gif
SO.O.C914er
Going to Glory days in Seal Beach tomorrow morning for the PCA meeting and breakfast if you want to get out and drive that bad ass 914!! driving.gif
pete000
I will be there, hopefully with a 914 if I am lucky.
914_teener
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Feb 2 2018, 06:30 PM) *

I will be there.

Swing by Ravi and I'll drive down with ya.

Larmo63
The Phoenix Club event is one not to be missed. I will be there.

beerchug.gif
abes914
I am planning to be there.
Coondog

Maybe we could meet up at Starbucks before we cruise in together !!
1627 W Katella Ave
Orange, CA 92867

Just have to pick the time, I remember last year I got there when the gate opened and it was packed and they were turning away cars to be parked for show.
914_teener
QUOTE(Coondog @ Feb 3 2018, 01:48 PM) *

Maybe we could meet up at Starbucks before we cruise in together !!
1627 W Katella Ave
Orange, CA 92867

Just have to pick the time, I remember last year I got there when the gate opened and it was packed and they were turning away cars to be parked for show.

Probably more practical to cruise down together.....you are right...if you don't get there early there won't be any parking inside the gate.

I'm in Glendora so taking the 57 down the whole way....maybe turn off on the way back and do Carbon Canyon or the 71 down through Carbon Canyon to the PC.

Rob
Lucky9146
Never miss this one! Might sell, might not. Made a lot of new friends since last year looking forward to seeing everyone.
white914.jpg
Larmo63
I usually get there O dark-thirty.
campbellcj
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Feb 3 2018, 03:40 PM) *

What time does it actually start and when is the parking open/accessible? I haven't been there in several years but looks like this year is a strong possibility.
sb914
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Feb 3 2018, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Feb 3 2018, 03:40 PM) *

What time does it actually start and when is the parking open/accessible? I haven't been there in several years but looks like this year is a strong possibility.

I get there 5:30 ish and there's a long line,but there's always plenty off parking,either on grass or cement area.
Coondog
Meet up at Starbucks by 5am enroute by 5:15am
Be awesome to have 20 plus 914s driving.gif in-line to the show...... first.gif
Elliot Cannon
The Porsche/VW toy and literature show at the LAX Hilton on Saturday. The All Porsche Swap meet on Sunday morning and I have a big Oscar party to go to on Sunday afternoon. Gonna be a busy weekend. laugh.gif
Tdskip
I will be there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.