Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Intake insulators
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rob-O
Bought these from Pelican when I really needed the 4 bolt head insulators for my 1.8L. Pelican didn’t want to accept the return since it was my fault for ordering the wrong part. Not bashing Pelican at all, it was my fault and I was okay with eating the cost of these. That being said I have since purchased and installed the correct insulators and have no need for these. If you can use them they’re free, just cover postage. PM me if interested. Two available, Victor Reinz, still in the bags.

-Rob
hermich
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Feb 3 2018, 11:20 AM) *

Bought these from Pelican when I really needed the 4 bolt head insulators for my 1.8L. Pelican didn’t want to accept the return since it was my fault for ordering the wrong part. Not bashing Pelican at all, it was my fault and I was okay with eating the cost of these. That being said I have since purchased and installed the correct insulators and have no need for these. If you can use them they’re free, just cover postage. PM me if interested. Two available, Victor Reinz, still in the bags.

-Rob

Rob,

I would love to take them, very timely, just getting ready to order. They would be coming to zip 29455 (South Carolina), just let me know how you want payment. Thanks.

Herman
Rob-O
All yours Herman. PM me your full address and I’ll get them to you. I’ll give you an amount once I get them in the mail. Can’t be more than a few bucks to ship.
hermich
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.