Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Set of Fog Light Reflective Housings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Looking to Purchase a clean (corrosion free) pair of Hella TN4 Fog Light Reflective Housings to replace my set as pictured below.

Looking for Very Good to Excellent Condition so hit me up with what you have got.

Click to view attachment

Tom_T
Greg ggr7.... something - on here had some restored full foglight sets FS on here recently, if you want to go the plug-n-play route. Search the classifieds.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Jett
Send them to http://www.gcartrim.com

They do great work!
raynekat
I got a set of these reflectors off German Ebay (eBay.de) new about 18 months ago for a very good price.
Might be another set if you look for them.
Restoration is another option, but here in Portland I was quoted at least $250 to do the pair. tongue.gif
Blue6
914 7T3,
If you decide to send them out for rechroming, take photos of them. After being assured that they could chrome anything, I sent a pair of reflectors to a local chrome shop. The reflectors I sent were for the Hella 5 rivet, which were used on early 911 and euro 914's as driving lights. Never got them back, he said they must have desolved in the process. With no photos I fought for 7 months to get reimbursed. Now I have a set of 5 rivet driving lights with no reflectors. mad.gif
914ltd

From the photo, it looks like you only need to replace one of the reflectors. The junk around the edge will not show when assembled. Brad
edrotol
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Feb 3 2018, 12:50 PM) *

Looking to Purchase a clean (corrosion free) pair of Hella TN4 Fog Light Reflective Housings to replace my set as pictured below.

Looking for Very Good to Excellent Condition so hit me up with what you have got.

Click to view attachment

PM sent with photos, I hope.
edrotol
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Feb 3 2018, 12:50 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Can't seem to send pictures via message function.
Enclosed
Bulbs not included, residue around edges is from seal.
Send PM for terms

Click to view attachment
johnhora
Send a PM to PCA7GGR

he rebuilds and sells fog lights...
914_7T3
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

Still need these, had a line on a set but it fell through. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

beerchug.gif
burton73
Jeffrey,

I have a set that we can open and CK as I just bought a finished set here for my V8 car.

Regards,

Bob B
burton73
Yo Jeffrey,

I have a set that we can open and CK as I just bought a finished set here for my V8 car.

This is what the one looks like that had a hole in the glass. Did not open the one with good glass.

I never took these things apart. Bought a set from Bruce Stone 8 or 10 ago for my 914-6 and Bruce restored them

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.