Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Complete 1.7 motor with fuel injection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
I have a complete 1.7 fuel injected motor. This was pulled from a running and driving car about 3 years ago. I got it with the intention of using it as a good motor to build a motor for my car, but eneded up getting an already built 2056 so I no longer need to build a second motor. The motor is located in Franklin, TN and I am asking $750 for everything. Please pm me for fastest response.

rcarson25
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Feb 3 2018, 02:00 PM) *

I have a complete 1.7 fuel injected motor. This was pulled from a running and driving car about 3 years ago. I got it with the intention of using it as a good motor to build a motor for my car, but eneded up getting an already built 2056 so I no longer need to build a second motor. The motor is located in Franklin, TN and I am asking $750 for everything. Please pm me for fastest response.

Sold pending pickup.
rcarson25
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Feb 3 2018, 10:39 PM) *

QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Feb 3 2018, 02:00 PM) *

Sold pending pickup.

Sold, thanks 914world!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.