Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Practically new 2001-built Triad 914-6 2in/2out muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
campbellcj
Hi All,

$200/offer

Local LA/SoCal pickup strongly preferred but I would consider shipping at buyer's expense.

I'm cleaning-out my storage and have had this Dave Said 2001-vintage Triad 914-6 2-in/2-out muffler since 2013. It is in very good shape and apparently was new (NOS) or very minimally used when I bought it via a Pelican ad. Since then I've only used it for literally a few days on my car. Along the way it did acquire some oil/trans fluid stains as shown in the pics (mainly on the back side of course which is normally hidden).

Back in 2013 I checked with Triad directly and confirmed this info:

"Exhaust was built 06-16-01

The D 95 S is in the data bank. D ( for dual tips) #95 and S (for sport). The sport would be the 90db.

The exhaust was built before I bought the business, by Mr. Dave Said. (i bought Triad April of 2002)"

It weighs approximately 23.5lbs. / 10.7kg.

I have no use for it because I found my car's highly-built carbed race engine, which makes peak power at 7500 RPM and chugs 100 octane fuel prodigiously, is super fussy about exhausts and just does not run happily with this one. It's tuned for open megaphones and plus I already also have a super nice stainless M&K for situations where I need to quiet-down the car.

Feel free to PM with any questions/offers.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
daytona
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.