Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COTM....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
second wind
Ok....saturday night with a slight back ache so maybe it's the medicine talking.....(coors light and ibruprofin....maybe something else..) ...and I go to the site everyday and of course see this blue car everyday......so I finally LOOK AT IT......what a beautiful car and the way it stands is pure performance.....nice job and it is all about the front lights for me. When the lights look like an Italian car fit wise then you have a keeper......love your car!!
gg
second wind
QUOTE(second wind @ Feb 3 2018, 06:21 PM) *

Ok....saturday night with a slight back ache so maybe it's the medicine talking.....(coors light and ibruprofin....maybe something else..) ...and I go to the site everyday and of course see this blue car everyday......so I finally LOOK AT IT......what a beautiful car and the way it stands is pure performance.....nice job and it is all about the front lights for me. When the lights look like an Italian car fit wise then you have a keeper......love your car!!
gg

In fact....your front hood / rubber bumper top fit perfect as well.....I have identical car in L96M but my lines aren't quite like yours...ha!....I guess I have more work to do on my car....imagine that??
gg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.