Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hydraulic Clutch Reservoir
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mowog4
I am hoping someone can point me in the direction of where they mounted a clutch master cylinder reservoir. I know I have seen it before but have been U.N. able to find it. Please help,
Thanks
Ed
A&P Mech
This is where I mounted mine. Check my build thread post 133.
Click to view attachment
effutuo101
I don’t have any of the heater stuff. I used a Tilton 3 reservoir to handle front, rear and clutch.
Mowog4
QUOTE(A&P Mech @ Feb 4 2018, 12:06 PM) *

This is where I mounted mine. Check my build thread post 133.
Click to view attachment

This is perfect, thank you.
76-914
When you finish that thing, pm me and I'll send you a VW/Subaru decal for your car. beerchug.gif
Mowog4
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 5 2018, 08:25 AM) *

When you finish that thing, pm me and I'll send you a VW/Subaru decal for your car. beerchug.gif

I am hoping for a first drive this weekend
GeorgeRud
Do you have a picture of your clutch master and slave cylinders?
76-914
QUOTE(Mowog4 @ Feb 6 2018, 07:22 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 5 2018, 08:25 AM) *

I am hoping for a first drive this weekend

Super! Remember, baby steps at first. Also, you may or may not have some teething issues so I recommend that you drive exactly the same route each time and carry a watch. It helps to do all of these test runs at the same OAT if possible. Knowing time, distance and temp will make it easy to chart your runs and greatly assist in diagnosing some problems. Kindly provide us a some pics or a video. Make one of those pic's of you with a huge stromberg.gif eating grin on your face. beerchug.gif
914forme
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Feb 4 2018, 02:12 PM) *

I don’t have any of the heater stuff. I used a Tilton 3 reservoir to handle front, rear and clutch.

That Tilton three chamber is what I used and Scott is using on PORSTI and Grey Matter Builds, solves the issue with the other stuff that leaks at the bottom. You can get it with press on fittings or AN fittings. It will fit with the heater stuff in place, you just have to build the mount.

Somewhere in the build thread I have one made up.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

A little smash.gif in a vice I need a Magna Brake Make my stuff look so much better
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.