Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: 2 d-jet distributors, rebuilt pedal set, late Fog lights ANOS, pair of 16x7 fuchs rims restored, late bumper covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
for sale are 2 distributors and a nice rebuilt pedal cluster

i dont know the difference between a 205A and a B-

#1. NEW PRICE REDUCED - $150(was 200) -#039-905-205A - Very nice and new looking distributor that i bought refubished from 914sixer a few years ago to have a spare- i never installed it, so i cannot verify function- ,
but it has a new hotspark module, new rotor, new inner plate and ground strap, new lower shaft seal, polished and looking like new- Vaccum canister holds vac and works

#2. $125 -#039-905-205B- so new looking distributor, may need rebuilt, i dont know- came in a box of djet parts i bought a few years ago- it has a new hotspark module in it, and good trigger points plate , inner plate glides nicely, newer cap and new rotor, vac module and good working trigger points plate that was tested in my car in other distributor before being put in this one-

#3. REDUCED- $125 - nice clean pedal cluster that was rebuilt with new bushings ,

All parts are price plus shipping USA

#4.not reducing this is a great price on MINT late car fogs- $300- 2-NOS(almost NEw Old Stock) Late rectangle Bosch fog lights: I put them in for trip to Okteenerfest and took them out when i got home- they have new H1 halogen bulbs, perfect lenses- could be put in a Concourse car.

#5. $125 each or $200 for both(you pay shipping)-very nice clean late rubber bumper covers - i would say they are 8/10,
i figure if you need a nice set for your late car these would be great, much lighter to ship and probably not too bad - but the inner heavy frames are here too if anyone wants them . i will wrap and price for shipping if you are serious buyer.
- pictures to be added tomorrow.

#6. REDUCED to $750(was $800) (you pay shipping- (should be @$50 Fedex)16" X 7" Fuchs (a pair)with polished pedals and painted hearts- Restored by Alex Magro in Tampa -

Dr . Phil
DRPHIL914
more pictures
DRPHIL914
pedal pic
DRPHIL914
i should have cleaned this off better sorry they are dusty
DRPHIL914
I also have 2 fog lights for a '75 or '76 wirh BUB's

i will post pictures later-

they were purchases a couple years ago and were NOS never mounted lights, i mounted them for the trip to Okteenerfest and rifht after i got home i pulled them and the bumpers - they have brand new halogen H1 bulbs I installed, Very very clean

Price is $300 - would trade for very nice NOS or close early fog lights as i am back dating to Chrome bumpers.
DRPHIL914
here is a picture of the 16x7" fuchs, like new, been on my car for 2 years and they have no curb rash whatsoever- conpletely professionally repainted and polished 2 years ago

OR

i have 2 NEVER mounted restored 16x6" rims - Same price- still in box, $800 for pair.

i actually want to keep the "6 and sell the 7" rims due to clearance issue with the 205/55 Potenza tires which are quite wide- i could go with 195 or a different brand tire that wouldnt overhang as much as the Bridgestone -which would be less likely to rub-

anyway thanks for looking at my parts,

I need to make some $$ to finish up the last of my parts aquisition for restoration/refresh

DRPHIL914
icon_bump.gif
914_7T3
Are these late '73-'74 bumper tops or are you referring to '75-'76 bumper covers?
DRPHIL914
as stated - covers, not tops- yes late 75/76 covers- very good condition,
joeswaim
I would like to buy your pedal cluster, I live in Roswell Ga... suburb of Atl.
I have not bought or sold on 914 world... what is the process?

Thanks

Joe
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(joeswaim @ Feb 21 2018, 08:53 AM) *

I would like to buy your pedal cluster, I live in Roswell Ga... suburb of Atl.
I have not bought or sold on 914 world... what is the process?

Thanks

Joe

Joe,

Welcome to World!
i have bought and sold a lot of stuff here over the 8 years of being a member and working on my build.
usually most members use paypal- for thise that are regulars and know each other , good rep etc is usually a paypal payment, which offers some protection as well-
i will send you a pm with paypal payment instructions- if you do not have paypal, i can invoice you thru paypal to your email, and you can pay me using a credit card from the link i email. either way works fine or you can send me a check , i just need to get your zip code and i will get a shipping cost for the pedals- they are nice i just didnt clean odd the dust foe the picture but the bushings are new all motion of the pedals and springs are nice and smooth.
Phil
DRPHIL914
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
pedal cluster still available see recent reduced prices

New Item:;

$225.00 plus shipping -
I also have a set of RS black door panels on fiberglass cores- these are originally
$300 at 914rubber but out of stock - I just scored a set of original basket weave door panels so I will sell these RS panels - been in my car for a couple years
DRPHIL914

D-jet distributor- like getting it for free!

oh btw the distributors have new hotspart modules in them- and good trigger points plates!!!!!!!!! Hotspark module is $50 and the trigger points plates are worth at least a $100 dollars each!
icon_bump.gif
914_7T3
PM sent re: pedal cluster
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.