Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So who was at the last Saturday at EASY?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
horizontally-opposed
I was. And man it was a scene—a fitting tribute to a great business run by a great guy. I've been going for 28 years now...and will miss EASY dearly.

horizontally-opposed
Did I mention it was a scene?
horizontally-opposed
But three 914s took center stage. The red ones were built up by a coupla punk kids who used to hang out at EASY when they were in high school.
Mueller
Yep, we made it....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Steve
How sad.. I bought a lot of my 6 conversion parts back in 86 from Easy.
jd74914
Thanks for the pics! Do you have any more of the front of the red flared car?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 5 2018, 02:07 AM) *

Oh my god Mike! The girls look like they’ve grown a foot! blink.gif
ConeDodger
It doesn’t count but I called to see if they had a drivers door handle for a 944. I was told there were none in existence. WTF.gif so I bought one from a guy on Facebook. Apparently he didn’t know that none existed! evilgrin.gif
Mueller
There was still a lot of stuff there, piles and piles of calipers, at least 10 928 and 944 engines...didn't ask what was going to happen to it all since I didn't want to drag anything home with me!

mepstein
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 5 2018, 01:21 PM) *

There was still a lot of stuff there, piles and piles of calipers, at least 10 928 and 944 engines...didn't ask what was going to happen to it all since I didn't want to drag anything home with me!

Hopefully Eric can get the calipers
horizontally-opposed
There is a lot of stuff left. 928 engines that other dismantlers have passed on, etc. Get there, as I am sure there are deals to be had.

Just keep in mind: The last 914 quarter panel is spoken for... wink.gif

JKW
I go there about 10 AM; it was still going strong. Lots of stuff left, including Jim's "908" LeMons race car, some stripped 914 chassis and some doors.

Unfortunately he'd sold his last 914/6 tranny to some guy in Chicago. Sheesh!
Mueller
He had a full set of 4 lug Mahles or (Pedrinis) as air hose reals scattered around the place.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.