Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show what you’re proud of
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
camgraves3113
Hey all, i just repainted my brake calipers. I am pretty excited as i am 18 and this is the first caliper trial i have. The match the jet black and matte gold car color theme
camgraves3113
These too
Costa05
Nice work. The calipers look great!
Mueller
Nice looking calipers.

I think my emblems came out ok, not bad for an amature machinist.

Click to view attachment
camgraves3113
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 5 2018, 12:27 AM) *

Nice looking calipers.

I think my emblems came out ok, not bad for an amature machinist.

Click to view attachment

It is absolutely georgous!! I wish i could operate metal machinery to this exten, it truly is an art. I am definitely trying to buy a 914 and 2.0 emblem. You should think about making some!! Big market out there
Cracker
My retro analog + digital + Mil-Spec dash creation. It is loosely modeled after an Ferrari Dino pictured at the bottom...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mepstein
I’m no mechanic but I’m ok at cleaning things up.
Cracker
Beautiful work Mark!

Cracker
BIGKAT_83
Made this seat out of a stock seat base. Added the higher bolsters and did all of the upholstery. First time ever using a sewing machine.
Watched a couple of youtube videos and went to work.
Click to view attachment
tygaboy
I'll follow Mark's lead on the motorcycle stuff. Here's a carbon/kevlar tank I made for my custom SV 650.
Olympic 914
That seat looks great. any added effort getting in and out of the car around those built up bolsters?
barefoot
My homemade engine test stand to do carb tuning & cam break-in.
Much easier to fuss with linkage and idle tuning here. Fuel feed is 2 gal tank perched on high shelf

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
76-914
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Feb 5 2018, 06:24 AM) *

Made this seat out of a stock seat base. Added the higher bolsters and did all of the upholstery. First time ever using a sewing machine.
Watched a couple of youtube videos and went to work.
Click to view attachment

thumb3d.gif Impressive. Very nice work!
burton73
You guys have a lot of talent. I love the go for it attitude. We are the ones that give it a try when other people say, What how do you do that? It has been like that my whole life. I do not get it. It seams like a natural thing. It has always been my thinking that what is the worst it can be. It is not like the Wright brothers.

You will not die in most cases.

Bob B

camgraves3113
These too
mepstein
There are a lot of super talented people on this site but this guy blew me away. smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 6 2018, 06:53 PM) *

There are a lot of super talented people on this site but this guy blew me away. smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif

All aluminum bodywork correct?
mepstein
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 6 2018, 09:58 PM) *

All aluminum bodywork correct?

Yep
sb914

agree.gif and he did it in record time!
bbrock
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 6 2018, 07:53 PM) *

agree.gif That one is in a class of its own. pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
iamchappy
Wish it was Spring..
iamchappy
The driveway of course.. took me a year and a half on my knees to do it...
thieuster
... which is a piece of art! My OCD is jumping up and down because you managed to lay the darker <-> lighter cobbles in a pattern instead of mixing them randomly!

And oh! The 914 looks good on the pavement!

M.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.