Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rotisserie DFW Metroplex
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
02loftsmoor
Any plans out there for building a Rotisserie. or buy, or borrow??
In the DFW Metroplex??
need to get this thing back on the road help.gif
02loftsmoor
Help
PlantMan
For building/plans:

Tangerine Racing has a kit.
Restoration Design has a cool set-up too that you can see on YouTube.

I saw one that I really liked...I think Eric Shea uses it at PMB where it mounts in the engine bay then the front of the car.....has a smaller footprint which I liked.

02loftsmoor
QUOTE(PlantMan @ Feb 6 2018, 09:18 AM) *

For building/plans:

Tangerine Racing has a kit.
Restoration Design has a cool set-up too that you can see on YouTube.

I saw one that I really liked...I think Eric Shea uses it at PMB where it mounts in the engine bay then the front of the car.....has a smaller footprint which I liked.

Thabk you
bbrock
I recently built a variant of this one. I changed a couple things to save expense for about $250 in materials. Easy project and I really like the hub locking mechanism in this design.
John
While it's not 100% complete, I made this drawing years ago when I built one. I had most materials, so it didn't cost much.

It might give you some ideas. It would be easy enough to buy a couple of cheap engine stands and modify them for this purpose. A stripped tub doesn't weigh much.

I'm pretty sure I have posted this before.

Click to view attachment
mepstein
You could also buy a pre made one and then sell it when your done.
02loftsmoor
QUOTE(John @ Feb 7 2018, 02:32 PM) *

While it's not 100% complete, I made this drawing years ago when I built one. I had most materials, so it didn't cost much.

It might give you some ideas. It would be easy enough to buy a couple of cheap engine stands and modify them for this purpose. A stripped tub doesn't weigh much.

I'm pretty sure I have posted this before.

Click to view attachment

Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.