Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Outside mirror retaining gasket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rasam
I'm in need of a new style outside mirror retaining gasket. This is the gasket that holds the mirror in the frame.
bdstone914
I only know of one style mirror gasket.

https://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/ksearc...ion=91473111610
euro911
He's looking for the circular retainer ring type of gasket that secures the glass into the housing, Bruce. I need a couple as well popcorn[1].gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 5 2018, 11:49 PM) *

He's looking for the circular retainer ring type of gasket that secures the glass into the housing, Bruce. I need a couple as well popcorn[1].gif

OK, I get is now.
mepstein
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 6 2018, 12:49 AM) *

I need a couple early ones as well. I can send an early and late to 914rubber if he wants to make them.
euro911
Hmmm popcorn[1].gif
euro911
Just after I posted the above, I got a PM from Mark - the other Mark ... no, not that Mark, the other Mark (W.) laugh.gif

"Rasam had contacted me I’m actually moving forward on these as well as the base that holds the mirror."

... so popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.