Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday! Sunday! Parts Heaven!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n and the lovely Lyn are headin' out soon for Beeeeuuuutifullll Downtown Hayward for the annual PCA LPR swap meet and concours this Sunday, June 5, 2005, at Parts Heaven. Preorders accepted, within reason, for parts new and used. Let me know by tomorrow, Thursday, before 4 PM. Details, contact info, and maps at: http://www.partsheaven.com/
We're gonna do Monterey on Friday, and be in Hayward for dinner Saturday. Look for us and our tent on Sunday! Maybe they won't put us next to the sprinklers this year ..........

I'm bringing only one Vanagon this time, and will have a NEW set of 1.7 pistons and cylinders, a set of NEW 1.7 pistons and cylinders, and a lot of other stuff.

The Cap'n
Mueller
I'll be there as a window shopper smile.gif

Not too sure what I "need"....ummmmm, new shocks, front and rear=Koni Yellows or adjustable Bilstiens (yes, they do exist, for a price, hahahaha)

cherry rear tail light assemblies.....
Martin Baker
I'll be there with list, spoke with Jeff on the phone about a price match on a clutch I need. Those guys are great at Parts Heaven. If I worked there, I would never leave...
anthony
How about we have a 914club meet-up at the Captain's booth at 9:30am? It will make it easier to faces to names.

neo914-6
Good idea Anthony!
lapuwali
I'll be at the meet, actually swapping parts with people. Look for a beat-up sand-colored Squareback with green front fenders, and you'll know I'm there.
neo914-6
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Jun 2 2005, 10:22 AM)
I'll be at the meet, actually swapping parts with people. Look for a beat-up sand-colored Squareback with green front fenders, and you'll know I'm there.

thanks I'll know what to avoid. laugh.gif

do people actually swap parts at a swap meet?
bondo
Sigh. I'm always a little sad when I have to miss a swap meet. Try to have fun without me. smile.gif
skline
I would love to attend but its just so damn far up there. If I could get someone to share the gas and stuff I might consider it. It's like 370 miles one way. Not sure if I would want to do that just for a one day thing.
anthony
Bump - 9:30am meet-up at Captain Krusty's booth.

Brent
QUOTE (anthony @ Jun 3 2005, 12:25 PM)
Bump - 9:30am meet-up at Captain Krusty's booth.

How about 9:14 AM? (sorry...a little OCD to be worked out)
anthony
Brent, you come at 9:14 and everybody else will come fashionably late. :-)

Actually, I chose 9:30am because the 911 Pelican group is meeting at Chuck Moreland's table at 9am and 10am.
Joe Bob
Like I said before in another thread....50 dollar bounty on a 914/6 oil TANK under 450...... PM me for my phone....ah screw it....805-259-7332.
Allan
If anybody happens to run across a used but good complete 22mm front sway bar or koni adjustables let me know...

(661) 979-2266

Thanks
Brent
QUOTE (anthony @ Jun 3 2005, 04:36 PM)
Brent, you come at 9:14 and everybody else will come fashionably late. :-)

Actually, I chose 9:30am because the 911 Pelican group is meeting at Chuck Moreland's table at 9am and 10am.

...and they're not meeting at 9:11 am because....??? (I told you it was a disease!) wacko.gif
Brent
Don't forget. See you all there! icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE ("*" @ Jun 3 2005, 04:37 PM)
Like I said before in another thread....50 dollar bounty on a 914/6 oil TANK under 450...... PM me for my phone....ah screw it....805-259-7332.

i know where a brand new one is. never been used. virgin ...
but i'd probably end up swimming with the fishes if i "borrowed" that one and gave it to you ... biggrin.gif

i'll be there bright and not so early. 9:14am will work for me ...

i'll be the guy with the fake blond & spiky hair, army shorts, black "Conflict" T-Shirt and black boots.
might even wear my '70s sunglasses ...

boldblue.gif Andy
echocanyons
I should be there pretty early

Allan
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 4 2005, 05:29 PM)
i'll be the guy with the fake blond & spiky hair, army shorts, black "Conflict" T-Shirt and black boots.
might even wear my '70s sunglasses ...

boldblue.gif Andy

Hey "*", take him up on the offer..................
neo914-6
Some of the V8 guys will be there shopping for clutchs and CV's... laugh.gif

BTW, wear your 914club hat or shirts...

Andy, I don't think you're too hard to miss. happy11.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.