Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 eye candy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
this car was fun to refresh, original rust free california car, and my favorite year 1976, this is the kind of 914 everyone wants to redo as there is relatively little work involved and that work is very straightforward.

Always best to purchase the best car you can afford
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I could not bring myself to test drive this car until the "914 2.0" decal was installed!!! (LOL)
Mueller
Nice, now quit taking our California cars away!
green914
Very nice!
Ed_Turbo
Hi George, can you tell me what floor carpeting with the Porsche logo is that?

Big Ed
johnhora
Very Nice...love that plaid
TheCabinetmaker
Things must be slow at the club. Haven't seen you post this much here before, George.
beto
George that's My car! Have the exact same car but just back dated to chrome bumpers. Yes I kept the old ones!! It only has 43k, but I'm hoping to put lots more!
My 914
Nicely done. Looks new! That orange is a real 70's color.
thomasotten
That car looks great! I also like beto's backdate. The painted Fuchs are not correct, but one has to ask if that wasn't the original intent from the designer. They lend themselves so well to it.
mb911
QUOTE(beto @ Feb 8 2018, 02:52 PM) *

George that's My car! Have the exact same car but just back dated to chrome bumpers. Yes I kept the old ones!! It only has 43k, but I'm hoping to put lots more!

Howdy neighbor.
SO.O.C914er
Really nice! Man I’ve never driven in a 76 bring it back out west and let’s drive it like we stole it. driving.gif av-943.gif
RickS
Hey George, why won’t you respond to my electronic messages on returning a defective GT front spoiler?
rgalla9146
Is this some kind of slow invasion ?
Some recent 'harmless' posts.
Beware. dry.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Hi Ed, we had Lloyd mats make a special run for us based on the original carpet pieces we had.

QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Feb 8 2018, 01:19 PM) *

Hi George, can you tell me what floor carpeting with the Porsche logo is that?

Big Ed

dr914@autoatlanta.com
That is a neat picture the nepal orange in the snow

QUOTE(beto @ Feb 8 2018, 03:52 PM) *

dr914@autoatlanta.com
You "people" have all of the best 914s in the world!!!

I have in the past purchased a few of your "black plate" cars and they were beyond amazing!!!!!!! I just do not know how you do it. A natural preservation state! We love them. Thank you!

QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 8 2018, 12:00 PM) *

Nice, now quit taking our California cars away!
dcheek
Hey George, I'll swap you metal to metal My '76 for one of your 6's under glass??

You said the '76 is you favorite year right? Let's do the deal!

Dave

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes! 1976 is my favorite always has been, to me the 76 is a new car, as when they discontinued 914s that was it for me with cars.

QUOTE(dcheek @ Feb 9 2018, 07:55 AM) *

Hey George, I'll swap you metal to metal My '76 for one of your 6's under glass??

You said the '76 is you favorite year right? Let's do the deal!

Dave

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.