Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Miscellaneous parts:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Toy
FS: Good quality parts:

Pair of fog lights with modern non-stock; reflectors, bulbs, lenses all fitting perfectly in stock "buckets" - $50.

Hand throttle - $25.

High quality Electromotive tack adapter purchased for my 914-6 conversion - not needed for the mid '70's 911 tach I installed dry.gif (PN: 013-10000) - $35.

All plus shipping from S Cal.

Click to view attachment
burton73
QUOTE(914Toy @ Feb 8 2018, 11:13 AM) *

FS: Good quality parts:

Pair of fog lights with modern non-stock; reflectors, bulbs, lenses all fitting perfectly in stock "buckets" - $50.

Hand throttle - $25.

High quality Electromotive tack adapter purchased for my 914-6 conversion - not needed for the mid '70's 911 tach I installed dry.gif (PN: 013-10000) - $35.

All plus shipping from S Cal.

Click to view attachment

I would like the Fogs.

PM sent

Bob B
gms
I will take the hand throttle
gms
I will take :
Hand throttle
&
High quality Electromotive tack adapter
koozy
I'll take the fog lights if you think I can fit my stock lenses on them
koozy
Sorry, second on the fogs and hand throttle
914Toy
Fogs, hand throttle and tach adapter are sold. thanks for your interests.
burton73
I think these blue lights will look good on my Olympic Blue v8 car with chrome front bumper and grill

Bob B
Optimusglen
I know it sold already, but I had a question on that tach adapter. I'm doing a 6 swap into my 4, is something like this used to enable a person to retain their stock tach? If so, where did you get this, I want one.
914Toy
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Feb 9 2018, 07:58 AM) *

I know it sold already, but I had a question on that tach adapter. I'm doing a 6 swap into my 4, is something like this used to enable a person to retain their stock tach? If so, where did you get this, I want one.

I believe you will need an adapter if you keep your "4" tach. I bought this from Clewett engineering.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Feb 9 2018, 07:58 AM) *

http://ashlocktech.com/
I got one of these to use.

Also have a a real 2.7 tach that matches my engine...not sure how to swap over the silver button needle though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.