Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In SF area this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Are there any interesting Pcar events going on this weekend?
Cars and Coffee?

I am in San Jose, but I will go wherever the event is via train/uber

Rich
SirAndy
Come up and help me work on my house ...
biggrin.gif

PS: San Jose is nowhere near the "SF area"
r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 9 2018, 10:23 PM) *

Come up and help me work on my house ...
biggrin.gif

PS: San Jose is nowhere near the "SF area"

Lol, in my opinion it is.
BuddyV
Rich.... take a drive up to the Wine Country..... 45 miles north of the GG Bridge.

Enjoy some wine, take some home.....

beerchug.gif

I have a nice 914 to tour around in.
Wyvern
Diablo PCA Region.
Is having our monthly (2nd Sunday of every month) Porsches and Pastries
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Location: Sugarie Bake Shop, 3500 Bernal Ave., Pleasanton, CA

Cost: PCA Diablo will cover the costs of beverages (coffee, tea, etc.). Pastries are on your own.

Join us for our monthly Porsches & Pastries car show at Sugarie Bake Shop in Pleasanton. Russ and Natalie, the owners of Sugarie Bake Shop, are real car enthusiasts and have generously made their parking lot available for a car show. The PCA Diablo Region is covering the costs of beverages (coffee, tea, etc). Sugarie Bake Shop will provide hors d'oeuvres. Other pastries are on your own. This is an unjudged car show, so bring your families, enjoy the Porsches and pastries, and enjoy the well-known Diablo Region camaraderie. Open to PCA members and other Porsche owners. Seating is limited, so be sure to bring chairs.

Please be respectful of the local businesses and residents. This event has a zero tolerance for shenanigans, hooning, exhibitions of speed, or loud revving, etc.
r_towle
QUOTE(Wyvern @ Feb 10 2018, 02:10 AM) *

Diablo PCA Region.
Is having our monthly (2nd Sunday of every month) Porsches and Pastries
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Location: Sugarie Bake Shop, 3500 Bernal Ave., Pleasanton, CA

Cost: PCA Diablo will cover the costs of beverages (coffee, tea, etc.). Pastries are on your own.

Join us for our monthly Porsches & Pastries car show at Sugarie Bake Shop in Pleasanton. Russ and Natalie, the owners of Sugarie Bake Shop, are real car enthusiasts and have generously made their parking lot available for a car show. The PCA Diablo Region is covering the costs of beverages (coffee, tea, etc). Sugarie Bake Shop will provide hors d'oeuvres. Other pastries are on your own. This is an unjudged car show, so bring your families, enjoy the Porsches and pastries, and enjoy the well-known Diablo Region camaraderie. Open to PCA members and other Porsche owners. Seating is limited, so be sure to bring chairs.

Please be respectful of the local businesses and residents. This event has a zero tolerance for shenanigans, hooning, exhibitions of speed, or loud revving, etc.

Perfect!
I will shoot for that.
Heading to SF to have dinner with a buddy, it may turn ugly... we do that sometimes.
Not sure how early I will ris on Sunday smile.gif
EdwardBlume
Where is Pleasanton? Is that near Ptown? I'll stop by to say hello.
r_towle
Ed, great to meet you in person , your avatar made it easy to find you!
Marty, great to meet you!

Thanks for inviting me to your event, it was a needed break for me from snow and work!

Rich
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(r_towle @ Feb 11 2018, 12:42 PM) *

Ed, great to meet you in person , your avatar made it easy to find you!
Marty, great to meet you!

Thanks for inviting me to your event, it was a needed break for me from snow and work!

Rich

Thanks for visiting Rich. Next time you can swing by the house and help me work on, I mean look at the /6.

Always good to see you Marty!

Cheers! beer.gif
MartyYeoman
It was good meeting you today, Rich. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.