Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well built and Powerful Cobra MkII
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
Cracker
This is a small project for anyone looking for a 700 hp, well built, missile of a car! The engine (pump gas) is a forged FI 521 ci with Kaase ported SCJ heads and is coupled to a TKO600 trans (with a dual-disc clutch). The front suspension are tubular A-arms (with coil-overs both front and rear); the rear-end is a three-link 8.8 that has proved to be robust. The wheels are 17" pin-drive wheels knock-offs with excellent tread and a spare set of wheele/tires (pin-drives) are also included. All original paperwork is included. It is titled and registered in Georgia as a "1967 AC Cobra". Here are a couple pictures...

$32,000

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JOEPROPER
Cracker, STOP!!! You're gonna get me kicked out of my house. wub.gif
Cracker
Ha! I have owned a few of these cars over the last 20-years...the cheapest one I ever sold went for 45k and wasn't nearly this much car. For the build quality and technology in this car - this is a stupid deal.

T
mepstein
Beautiful car!

I'll take it if you cover my kids college tuition next semester.

driving.gif

draganc
Is that a Factory Five kit and who did the build?

Let me know if you are open to any trades (i have cars and bikes) and PM you phone details to talk.
Cracker
Yes, the car is a FFR car bought new by my friend. He built the entire car with only new components. I have way too many toys already but I thank you for your ideas and thoughts. Best wishes...

Tony

QUOTE(draganc @ Feb 24 2018, 06:54 PM) *

Let me know if you are open to any trades (i have cars and bikes) and PM you phone details to talk.

draganc
QUOTE(Cracker @ Feb 24 2018, 08:25 PM) *

Yes, the car is a FFR car bought new by my friend. He built the entire car with only new components. I have way too many toys already but I thank you for your ideas and thoughts. Best wishes...

Tony

QUOTE(draganc @ Feb 24 2018, 06:54 PM) *

are you sure you are not interested in a partial trade-in? i have very nice toys. ;-)

let me know if you change your mind and glwts!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.