Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 73-74 2l muffler and bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
westo2
As the title says - looking for a muffler and bracket for the 2l. Shipping to 13152.

Thanks!
rhodyguy
Aftermarket or stockish? What style of heat exchangers do you have? 1.7/1.8 or 2.0 or the 75/76'? Details will make the transaction go smoother.
bdstone914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 10 2018, 10:12 AM) *

Aftermarket or stockish? What style of heat exchangers do you have? 1.7/1.8 or 2.0 or the 75/76'? Details will make the transaction go smoother.

Looks to me like he stated exactly what he wants.
The muffler brackets are available as new repros through Pelican or AA.
Bursh make 2.0 mufflers or good like finding a good banana muffler.
westo2
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 10 2018, 11:12 AM) *

Stockish would be nice, but am open to what's out there and understand that good condtion original banana mufflers tend to be a unicorn (hence the search given that mine resembles a fine swiss cheese at this point). I'm not too particular on brand, but prefer something not overly loud as its going on a street use car and the neighbors don't want to hear me screaming on up the street in the am.

Looking specifically for the 73-74 2.0 setup..
cary
I saw a guy on the TheSamba had a pile of different ones.
westo2
Bump - anything out there?

Thanks!
drifter914
Something like this ? It's for the 2.0 liter, same as new, no name visible.

Think it's called the "banana muffler".

Make me an offer I can't refuse !

Thanks... Terry

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
Clean 2.0.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.