Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Build sheet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GeorgeRud
This is an interesting find - I’ve never seen one.Click to view attachment
mgphoto
German delivery document?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
very very interesting, I have even never seen one before. Where did you get it? Is it your car? Obviously a usa spec build

QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Feb 10 2018, 11:43 AM) *

This is an interesting find - I’ve never seen one.Click to view attachment
GeorgeRud
Found it on a 914 Group Facebook page - it’s a build sheet from a late 1970 914-6 listing the options (leather wrapped steering wheel, tinted glass, center seating console, and 14” light metal rims with 185/70 tires). I wonder if it does belong to a Forum member as it would be better than a COA that can often contain mistakes. Does Porsche still have these in their archives?

It’s a fine day when I can find something that the Dr. hasn’t seen!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
crazy that I have not seen a document like this for a 914 before, huh? I just looked it up and we have on record that a guy by the name of Hector Coss in mexico owns the car, bought a bunch of engine rebuild parts for it, but do not have much history on the car except that his Dad had painted it red and is going back with the original silver.

QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Feb 10 2018, 12:16 PM) *

Found it on a 914 Group Facebook page - it’s a build sheet from a late 1970 914-6 listing the options (leather wrapped steering wheel, tinted glass, center seating console, and 14” light metal rims with 185/70 tires). I wonder if it does belong to a Forum member as it would be better than a COA that can often contain mistakes. Does Porsche still have these in their archives?

It’s a fine day when I can find something that the Dr. hasn’t seen!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.