Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 5-lug front drilled rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
thomasotten
A pair of front brake discs for a 1970-1972 Porsche 914. These have been drilled for 5-lug and come with the studs. The discs were purchased new from Eric Shea of PMB Performance from this forum. Never used, because mine is a 73. Slight rust from sitting in box, but nothing a little sandpaper won't take care of.

These are a direct bolt-on option for converting to 5-lug. You will only need to provide bearings. An economical way to do a 5-lug conversion.

$120 shipped.
AnthonyM
PM sent
thomasotten
icon_bump.gif
thomasotten
still available
Art44
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Feb 17 2018, 05:43 AM) *

still available

Sorry about the pm I have a 74 . I wasn’t paying attention
bishop901
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Feb 10 2018, 04:04 PM) *

A pair of front brake discs for a 1970-1972 Porsche 914. These have been drilled for 5-lug and come with the studs. The discs were purchased new from Eric Shea of PMB Performance from this forum. Never used, because mine is a 73. Slight rust from sitting in box, but nothing a little sandpaper won't take care of.

These are a direct bolt-on option for converting to 5-lug. You will only need to provide bearings. An economical way to do a 5-lug conversion.

$120 shipped.

Is the brakes still available ? Thanks, David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.