Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pelican Parts forum -OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GeorgeRud
I assume folks here do also checkin on the Pelican Parts forum as well. I’ve been unable to sign into their forum today and wonder if it’s just me or if there’s an issue on their side. Thanks!
mepstein
Works fine for me. Try restarting your computer.
Dave_Darling
Something is going on there. I was just now dealing with some spam and the posts still keep showing up. It may be that the database that handles the forum is responding slowly...

--DD
GeorgeRud
It does seem to start loading my sign-in, but then stops and returns to asking for my sign-in again.
914Sixer
Click on the remember me and it will let you sign in. Found it by accident.
GeorgeRud
That did it, thanks!
Mike Fitton
Anyone know what is going on at Pelican? Classifieds have not updated since 2/10.
mepstein
Maybe the new owner is making some changes to the site.
GeorgeRud
I just looked and the forum hasn’t changed threads for the last day, so something is going on.
Chip
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Feb 11 2018, 01:47 PM) *

I assume folks here do also checkin on the Pelican Parts forum as well. I’ve been unable to sign into their forum today and wonder if it’s just me or if there’s an issue on their side. Thanks!

I haven't been able to sign in either. I'm awaiting a message back from the site man.
Justinp71
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 12 2018, 06:27 AM) *

There is a new owner?
UROpartsman
Rumor has it ECS Tuning is the new owner.
mepstein
QUOTE(UROpartsman @ Feb 12 2018, 02:32 PM) *

Rumor has it ECS Tuning is the new owner.

That’s what I heard.
Mikey914
For several months now
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 12 2018, 06:32 PM) *

For several months now

Yea. Wayne cashed in at the right time. Sales are slipping. Lots of competition.
Mikey914
I think the market is down some. i know ours is down some too. I'm sure that it has something to do with all the new parts sites that are popping up selling cheap crap. I'm sure ECS has some plan for it. We will see.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 12 2018, 08:27 AM) *

No, no new owner changes re the forums. There were tech issues today. They are working on them but no known ETA as of 11am but seem to be working now.
pete000
Rumor Mill is full churning on this one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.