Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Conversion Engine mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
naro914
Just a note for all those that have been asking about the 914-6 conversion engine mount, we have them back in stock.

This mount welds on to the firewall and bolts to the engine using the normal bolt points. This mount makes it really easy to take the engine in and out....you or your mechanic will be happy!

IPB Image

Available to order online:

https://naroescapemotorsports.com/product/9...n-engine-mount/
Tdskip
Looks very tidy
mepstein
My favorite mount for a six smilie_pokal.gif
sithot
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 12 2018, 09:26 AM) *

The setups appear similar. Why is the NaroEscape better? Just curious.
naro914
QUOTE(sithot @ Feb 12 2018, 10:02 AM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Valid question. Yes, they are similar. Ours was made because I, personally, broke 2 of the Patrick Mounts. So a fabricator friend of mine who works for a race team designed a new and stronger mount with better gussets and weld points. Once we got it finished, he created jigs and fixtures to make it repeatable (though we've improved it slightly along the way) and started selling them because other people wanted what we had made.

I've used ours for over 10 years now with a higher hp engine and never broken it.

-Bob
sithot
QUOTE(naro914 @ Feb 12 2018, 10:59 AM) *

QUOTE(sithot @ Feb 12 2018, 10:02 AM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Valid question. Yes, they are similar. Ours was made because I, personally, broke 2 of the Patrick Mounts. So a fabricator friend of mine who works for a race team designed a new and stronger mount with better gussets and weld points. Once we got it finished, he created jigs and fixtures to make it repeatable (though we've improved it slightly along the way) and started selling them because other people wanted what we had made.

I've used ours for over 10 years now with a higher hp engine and never broken it.

-Bob

Fair enough! Thank you, Bob.

naro914
and ours is less expensive... smile.gif
naro914
got another batch made up so they are back in stock for those that have been patient.
Beach914
Thought I would ask if you are running any Holiday special for the engine mount? I'm getting in the mood to order....
naro914
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Nov 28 2018, 09:09 PM) *

Thought I would ask if you are running any Holiday special for the engine mount? I'm getting in the mood to order....

We were...on Black Friday and Cyber Monday to everyone on our email list. But I’m thinking of running another “end of year” special. I’ll post it here when I get it figured out...hopefully this week
naro914
Got a couple more left in stock...more on the way soon...anyone doing a conversion project?
ChrisFoley
I have a customer with an original six set up for the track, running a high output 3.5L.
He wants to know if the factory mount needs to be removed from the chassis before installing an engine with your mount.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.