Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone familiar with this place?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
Located in Hesperia CA.

https://duluth.craigslist.org/pts/d/porsche...6493756899.html

Looks like they have some dry parts. I need a right front fender. The one I have here ended up having rust and damage that was covered up.
Nacho
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 13 2018, 10:26 PM) *

Located in Hesperia CA.

Looks like they have some dry parts. I need a right front fender. The one I have here ended up having rust and damage that was covered up.

Hes a good Guy! located about 80 miles from me. He has a TON of good parts.

rasam
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 13 2018, 07:26 PM) *

Located in Hesperia CA.

Yep, know him pretty well. I've been buying parts from him for about 4 or 5 years now. He's a top notch seller.
GregAmy
Ok, I'll bite. What's "dry parts", California?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Feb 13 2018, 10:14 PM) *

Ok, I'll bite. What's "dry parts", California?

Likely rust free. As in desert dry.
Coondog
This place is 15 minutes from my house, been there a few times.
He is knowledgeable and honest. It’s like a pick n parts for 914s.
Problem is everything is weather beaten, he does have a ton of stuff in containers but
its not like you can reach in and grab something.

Best to call him as he is more then likely not there as he lives in Wrightwood.
burton73
High desert of California. Less rain but it does rain. Only covered storage may stay dry when it rains but the humanity is low there but the dust is unreal. It blows every afternoon into the night. I lived there for 8 years very close to this place. Cold in the winter and super hot 8 months a year. I lived on a lake there and loved it.

Bob B
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Coondog @ Feb 13 2018, 08:26 PM) *

Problem is everything is weather beaten, he does have a ton of stuff in containers but

Noel
714 262-0896

wait, sir Greg! why you add my name and number on your reply to
Rick? hehehe
Sir Rick, Bob Rasam and Mark Steinhilber a friend of mine had been to Vince site. And yes based on few members here in SoCal knew Vince in Hesperia. Do you need something from him?

If you need front right fender, try asking Sir Jim (banananose914). I believed he cut the roller 74 he got from me last month.

Click to view attachment

rick 918-S
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Feb 13 2018, 11:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Coondog @ Feb 13 2018, 08:26 PM) *

Noel
714 262-0896

wait, sir Greg! why you add my name and number on your reply to
Rick? hehehe
Sir Rick, Bob Rasam and Mark Steinhilber a friend of mine had been to Vince site. And yes based on few members here in SoCal knew Vince in Hesperia. Do you need something from him?

Thank you all for the responses. Yes I may need a right front fender. But it has to be in original paint so no damage is hiding under a repaint and no rust. I will give him a call.
n2j2ryan
I brought a front fender and rockers from a guy named Joe in Carson City. Cut the parts, packaged well and shipped without any issues and even shopped around quite a bit to get the best shipping price. Rust free parts and I know he has quite a few parts. PM me for contact info if interested.
Bobco
That's porscheaddict he is a member here.I have bought some parts from him.Great guy.look him up here.Bobco
Coondog

Sorry Noel, I just got home after a 14 hour drive... driving.gif
But look at the bright side now everyone is going to call you looking for 914 parts... headbang.gif
I deleted your number

Sorry my friend
Greg

Lucky9146
Bought my early sharp corner rear bumper from him a couple years ago. The bumper as purchased needed next to nothing to re-chrome it, it was in very good shape.
Pretty good drive for me but was well worth it! I too found him through Craigslist.
white914.jpg
1adam12
I will definitely vouch for Vince. Cool guy and knows his stuff on 914, 911, VW. In fact, I just bought some more parts from him a couple weeks ago.
porscheaddic
Hi Rick,

I sent you a pm with contact info. Thanks world members for the positive feedback.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.