Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD)FS: 1974 Porsche 914 outlaw w/5.7L LS1 v8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Alfhas914
1974 L13M LS1 v8 conversion outlaw originally built by mittlemotor.

I bought the car from a gentleman about 2 years ago in San Diego.

Blew the motor in July 2016 then broke my foot 2 weeks later delaying the rebuild.

Took forever for the rebuild then the car went into the audio shop which took just as long.

What has been done since I've acquired the 914.?

Rebuilt stock 5.7L LS1
Custom stage 4 semi organic clutch from KEP
New speed hut gauges,(gps speedo, tach, and quad )
New toyo RA1 tires 205/50/15f , 225/50/15r
Removed appearance package center console
Custom built new center console
New custom fitted re carpet with modern Porsche carpet
Custom fiberglass box with 10" JL AUDIO sub in passenger floor
Focal ES KX2 6.5 separate speakers
RF 1000w 5ch digital amp
Corner balanced 50/50 to the pound with me in it..

Cons:
The tranny has a whine but it still shifts smooth and it’s fast.
Haven’t MADE the time to get it looked at

The rear quarter panel is chipping because of a bad fender pull/roll..

Here is the craigslist ad.

(SOLD)

Alohvirit@yahoo.com or pm me here

Alf

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/1...6492622055.html

Here it is. It looks the same as when I bought it on the outside.
[url=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/Alfhasphotobucket/IMG_1733_zpsuoykisot.jpg]
matthepcat
Great conversion. Would be pretty "easy" to swap in a boxster trans when the 901 dies.

Good luck with sale!
Alfhas914
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Feb 14 2018, 08:45 PM) *

Great conversion. Would be pretty "easy" to swap in a boxster trans when the 901 dies.

Good luck with sale!

Thanks man. If I decide to keep it I would definitely consider a boxter s tranny.. with an LS3 of course.. smile.gif
ValcoOscar
Guys...I've seen this 914 in person. It is nice and I almost bought it a few nights ago.

Al (seller) is a really cool guy and took his time showing me details on this car.

Nice build!!!!

Still thinking about it!!!! Wife says I'm crazy...I AGREED.

Oscar
Alfhas914
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Feb 15 2018, 11:56 AM) *

Guys...I've seen this 914 in person. It is nice and I almost bought it a few nights ago.

Al (seller) is a really cool guy and took his time showing me details on this car.

Nice build!!!!

Still thinking about it!!!! Wife says I'm crazy...I AGREED.

Oscar

You know u want it Oscar. I’d love to sell it to a 914 enthusiast as yourself .!!
Alfhas914

I’ll be at donuts and derelicts this morning in Huntington Beach and coffee and cars at pelican next weekend if anyone is interested in seeing the 914.
MikeInMunich
Very nice and unique console! blink.gif
Alfhas914
Sale pending. See how it goes..
burton73
Please let us know what you car sells for as people think that v8 cars do not bring in the big money.

The price of poker today!

Thanks,

Bob B

sunglasses.gif
ValcoOscar
PPI in process

Click to view attachment

Oscar
Alfhas914
Sold.! Close thread/
Mueller
Congrats to the new owner!
burton73
Please let us know what this sold for. Very nice v8 and it would help to know if this went for the big $ so we have an idea what this type of 914 can go for.

$30,000 asking price. What was the sold number
ValcoOscar
New owner is one of my best friends who is a long time 914 enthusiast like me. I’ve known him for over 40 years. He has a 914 V8 but it remains unfinished...been that way for over 20 years. Those who went to our Temecula fun day last year saw his car there. It was parked next to Eddy’s. So I passed on this car for several reasons but mostly because I felt he deserved it. I know the history on this build and it’s done right. The few things it needs are of no concern.

Plus my bud is a cancer survivor so I couldn’t be happier he got it. He’s a good guy.
His name is Jerry and some of you SoCal guys have seen him with me. He drove my black 914 to Cars and Coffee last week.

Seller (Al) was a pleasure to deal with.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
sb914
Congratulations jerry !!! I'm super stoked you got that car. You are a great guy and you deserve it. Can't wait to see you driving it. aktion035.gif
ndfrigi
yes I agree with Eddy! Jerry is so humble and nice guy! He did a good job helping Oscar last Temecula Fun Day and he really deserved this car! Hope to see u driving it soon! Take care and God bless!
Steve
Wow great story and happy ending!! Congrats Jerry!!!
Alfhas914
Jerry and Oscar are super cool guys. Glad it went to a 914 enthusiast
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.