Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB rear arches / flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kahluver
Hi - My new 914 project is missing it's right rear wheel arch. I'm looking for an inexpensive solution - whether its a used quarter panel to weld back on or a set of widebody flares. This 914 is going to be a "man-cave" project as its ugly, cut up and unrestorable so I'm looking for cheap and functional over "correct". I'd even take a pair of Chalon quarters if the price were right.

Please PM me if you have either an ugly but usable quarter panel or a set of inexpensive flares. I'd take either metal or glass.

Here's a pic of what I'm dealing with. Thanks in advance.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tGmHT30iiqcTlttI3
ValcoOscar
Wow...I am local and have a very driver side car half available. I'm creating wall art with passenger half. best deal of all...IT"S FREE...you finish cut and haul away.

Oscar

QUOTE(kahluver @ Feb 15 2018, 08:30 AM) *

Hi - My new 914 project is missing it's right rear wheel arch. I'm looking for an inexpensive solution - whether its a used quarter panel to weld back on or a set of widebody flares. This 914 is going to be a "man-cave" project as its ugly, cut up and unrestorable so I'm looking for cheap and functional over "correct". I'd even take a pair of Chalon quarters if the price were right.

Please PM me if you have either an ugly but usable quarter panel or a set of inexpensive flares. I'd take either metal or glass.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tGmHT30iiqcTlttI3

mepstein
I plan to do that soon.

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Feb 15 2018, 11:50 AM) *

Wow...I am local and have a very driver side car half available. I'm creating wall art with passenger half. best deal of all...IT"S FREE...you finish cut and haul away.

Oscar

ValcoOscar
Cool...I'm cutting passenger side about 6" in from fender. Just enough to include wheels. everything else is available to who wants it. Do a driver side!!!

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 15 2018, 09:07 AM) *

I plan to do that soon.

Oscar

kahluver
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Feb 15 2018, 09:13 AM) *

Cool...I'm cutting passenger side about 6" in from fender. Just enough to include wheels. everything else is available to who wants it. Do a driver side!!!

QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 15 2018, 09:07 AM) *

I plan to do that soon.

Oscar

PM Sent - I want it!
euro911
OSCAR !!! ... you're gonna cut it up ??? unsure.gif

I thought you were gonna build a rusty rat rod out of that one !!!

slap.gif
ValcoOscar
I know Mark...it hurts but between home and car projects something has to give. At least I'm keeping some of it.

Here's my inspiration.

Click to view attachment

Oscar

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 15 2018, 11:48 AM) *

OSCAR !!! ... you're gonna cut it up ??? unsure.gif

I thought you were gonna build a rusty rat rod out of that one !!!

slap.gif

mepstein
I almost did it to a rusty 912 but there was so much rust and bondo, I was afraid I would cut it into scrap. Sold it for $1,200 instead.
euro911
Man, if I had the extra space, I'd grab that 'Tetanus Targa' from you ... yeah, it's rusty, but IIRC, it's pretty solid underneath ...

... and the body isn't going to rust much more than it already has - it has an awesome consistent patina aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.