Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am ready to bequeath the sacred springs. Gratis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
914club members:

i am ready to pass on a pair of 140# rear springs that I have run on my car for about the past year. these springs are of 'community' ownership -- at somepoint they have been on Jenny's car, Andy's car, and mine... i did not pay for them, so i certainly cannot take money for them, and i'd like to see them stay in the family. please consider adopting them if you fit the following requirements:

-you must be an active and contributing member of 914world.com
-you must install and run them on your car, not just put them into your parts stash
-you must give them freely to another member of 914world.com when you are finished with them, or when you sell your car.

these springs have history, and will make you at least 3 seconds faster around any autocross course, guaranteed. if you would make a good match for these springs, or if you know someone who would, please post here. (no emails or pm's)

for non SF bay-area locals, i will split shipping costs.

beerchug.gif nathan
Aaron Cox
what an honorable hing to do....

id ask for them...but i upped it to 180's smile.gif
Part Pricer
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 2 2005, 06:25 PM)

id ask for them...but i upped it to 180's smile.gif

and, what did you do with your old springs?? wink.gif
Allan
I'll take em...
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Jun 2 2005, 03:37 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 2 2005, 06:25 PM)

id ask for them...but i upped it to 180's  :)

and, what did you do with your old springs?? wink.gif

bought them new...put them on a shelf for a future teener wink.gif
Hydra
I am very interested, but there is a small problem here, i live overseas, so i guess i can't ask you to split shipping, anyway i won't.
so if they are still available, please let me know.
I promise to ship them back to the next owner....
Regards,
Nick
Mueller
QUOTE (Hydra @ Jun 2 2005, 03:42 PM)
I am very interested, but there is a small problem here, i live overseas, so i guess i can't ask you to split shipping, anyway i won't.
so if they are still available, please let me know.
I promise to ship them back to the next owner....
Regards,
Nick

Nick,

I've got a set a 140's for you...just pay for shipping and they are yours...these are "standard" diameter springs....

neo914-6
I wonder if those were my old 140 Weltmeisters? idea.gif Brad replaced them with Renegade 190's nearly a couple of years ago ..

I used the Weltmeister instructions of holding the stock spring down with the spare while removing the nut. That nut flew past my head and hit the ceiling in my garage!
nebreitling
Alright! Allan's got 'em.

pm me your address and i'll get 'em out!

n smilie_pokal.gif
Allan
boldblue.gif mueba.gif monkeydance.gif

You have a PM!!!!

Thanks........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.