Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air deflectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kenpolives
Well I think I have the time to put the air deflectors on underneath the car. Any good pics on where they should be put on and also what types of bolt/screw work best.

Thanks
anderssj
I think I got the location/dimensions from a picture in one of my manuals (Haynes?)--let me check and I'll post pictures if I find them.

kenpolives
Thanks, I have the hayes pics, but it isn't really the best.
Allan
Mine already had pre-drilled holes for them. confused24.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (kenpolives @ Jun 2 2005, 04:24 PM)
Well I think I have the time to put the air deflectors on underneath the car.  Any good pics on where they should be put on and also what types of bolt/screw work best.
Thanks

I'm trying to bring down my engine temps and need one for my driver's side. Someone volunteered to send one but I guess they forgot and I don't remember who it was. biggrin.gif

Does this sound familiar to anyone? rolleyes.gif
Allan
QUOTE (joseph222 @ Jun 2 2005, 04:23 PM)
Someone volunteered to send one but I guess they forgot and I don't remember who it was. biggrin.gif

unsure.gif Guilty.

You have a PM.

blink.gif
redshift
You can actually make them pretty easy.. or something like 'em.

I used to see race cars with longer (sheet metal?) ones.

Ahh... the 80's!

M
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jun 2 2005, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE (joseph222 @ Jun 2 2005, 04:23 PM)
Someone volunteered to send one but I guess they forgot and I don't remember who it was. biggrin.gif

unsure.gif Guilty.
You have a PM.

I had NO idea! biggrin.gif

I received your PM.

Thanks for the deflector! smilie_pokal.gif

jr91472
I added a pair to my 72 a few months back. Will try and take some pics tomarrow, but nothing really special. I just focused on getting the correct spacing dimension as specified in Haynes....drilled a few holes....etc.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.