Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rust free tub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Red76
WTB a rust free tub for a late model 75 or 76 914. Must have the correct mounting brackets for the late model rubber bumpers. If you have one for a reasonable price please get in touch with me.
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(Red76 @ Feb 16 2018, 11:13 AM) *

WTB a rust free tub for a late model 75 or 76 914. Must have the correct mounting brackets for the late model rubber bumpers. If you have one for a reasonable price please get in touch with me.

Try this one in Kalifornia: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/d/1...6491875870.html
Nie Zu Alt

'75 Rust Free in Laguna Blue

I've seen this car in person. Super, super clean and ready for re-assembly. Give Rex a call.
bdstone914
QUOTE(marksteinhilber @ Feb 16 2018, 02:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Red76 @ Feb 16 2018, 11:13 AM) *

Try this one in Kalifornia: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/d/1...6491875870.html

That one has lots of free rust and major sections cut out. Stick a fork in that one.
76-914
Good luck. You have a better chance of seeing God. Lightly rusted; maybe. Rust free; ain’t going to happen. beerchug.gif
mepstein
The blue, freshly painted roller for sale in the classifieds is actually a great deal. Seems like a lot but not really when you figure out how much it cost to get to where it is.
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 21 2018, 12:15 PM) *

The blue, freshly painted roller for sale in the classifieds is actually a great deal. Seems like a lot but not really when you figure out how much it cost to get to where it is.

I can't imagine how much money it took to get it to that point. Anyone needing a roller would be money ahead to buy this one. Great color too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.