Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 Intake Manifolds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Al Meredith
Rare Type 4 intake manifolds drilled for Webers or the big 356 Zeniths. Racers take note , many TY4 racers use the larger throat Zeniths. $50 and I'll par the freight. AlClick to view attachment
Dominic
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Feb 16 2018, 12:58 PM) *

Rare Type 4 intake manifolds drilled for Webers or the big 356 Zeniths. Racers take note , many TY4 racers use the larger throat Zeniths. $50 and I'll par the freight. AlClick to view attachment

I think you are referring to Solex carbs. VW made manifolds specifically for Solex P11-40 356 carbs for use with the Formula Super Vee Type 4 engine (4 bolt head).

Zenith 356 carbs have a rectangular base, won't work with those style manifolds.

jason_arnold
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Feb 16 2018, 01:58 PM) *

Rare Type 4 intake manifolds drilled for Webers or the big 356 Zeniths. Racers take note , many TY4 racers use the larger throat Zeniths. $50 and I'll par the freight. Al

PM sent
greggearhead
If they are still available, I'll take them.
jason_arnold
Hi Al, I sent you a follow up message last week and would also appreciate an update.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.