Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-- Is that Otmar from this board?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
maxwelj
Guy named Otmar on Discovery's "Sucking Amps" right now (7PM Central)
Mueller
yep....posts here once in a while....wild ride....very strange experiance driving around in his 914...damn quick car with no noise except for the tires spinning when he nails it MDB2.gif
rick 918-S
I talked to him at the "04" WCC. He said the builders of that rig under built the drive line. When he saw what was up he made himself scarce. His controller worked perfectly, the Postal rig was marginal. I don't care what happened, Otmar is the man and the Postal rig is Really, Really cool I say! I hope they figured out a better system than the drive belt idea and allen screws holding pulley's to shafts.... screwy.gif
maxwelj
They were most complimentary of his welding skills in addition to the Zilla Controller.. Electric Zip Van, unfortunately... Looked like our style of CV joint.
rick 918-S
Did you guys see the 914 in line at the strip? That may have been Otmar.
maxwelj
seems like they would have figured out about using keys in axles long before this project.. My experience in the Studebaker world taught me the evils of that design..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.