Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some F*ckstick hit my car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
Right behind the drivers side rear wheel, the metal is folded up under. Nothing a cone would do. No note or anything. I know this type of thing happens, cause I read about it all the time, but it sucks when it is you sad.gif
seanery
bummer man mad.gif
krk
Chris,

It does suck -- and part of it is the missing integrity of the other driver. No great words of comfort -- I have a car in the shop getting repaired for vandalism -- but I can certainly share ar15.gif .
Best of luck on repairs!

kim.
GWN7
Post a picture.....I'm going to pull the exact same spot on the Tennesee car that the tire folded when it blew, tomorrow if it's not raining.....
ChrisReale
Yea, I would have loved to catch the perp in the act. A good old ass whoppin would have followed. But, alas, I didnt, and I realize these things happen. Sucks, but could have been worse. At least I have a 914 that runs good and is fun to drive
EdwardBlume
I hate hearing stories about hit and run. Its a cowardly act- not to own up to your responsibility when you nail a parked car. I hope the damage is minor and can be easily repaired.

Your right about the pride of driving a 914 though.

I hope something good comes out of it all.
Bruce Allert
Aw man that hurts... I hate them FAB's that do that mad.gif
When I had my 82 Vette I was at the coast. Parked it where I knew it was safe (between a bigassed caddy and a UPS truck).
The UPS truck moved and it got hit by a 4 wheel surry. Right rear quarter panel. A bunch of kids were in it & lost control. Came outta the restaurant to see a crowd around the car & I thought uh-oh ohmy.gif Cops & the kids & the parents. Their ins. payed off to the tune of $2500. That din't piss me off but made me sad.
If Punkin took a hit I think I'd really be pissed.
I love that car Man mueba.gif
bruce
madd_dogg_914
I am still trying to learn all of these acronyms. FAB's? THat is a new one. What does that mean Bruce? I can only guess Fu@king A$$ Bit@hes? But maybe you can tell me better, cause that sounds a little mean comin from you.

-Chris
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(madd_dogg_914 @ Jul 9 2003, 10:24 PM)
I am still trying to learn all of these acronyms. FAB's? THat is a new one.

Yeah, and what's a "UPS" truck? tongue.gif
Bruce Allert
Hey Chris, you got it first try smilie_pokal.gif I din't think anyone would get it that quick beer.gif

Curvie... UPS cool.gif just the standard United Parcel Service smile.gif
bruce
ThinAir
That's a real bummer Chris. I know how it feels. I had the yellow car in Phoenix after owning it for only a month. Someone tapped the right rear corner when going in or out of the parking spot next to me. No note left - I knew which car it was, but didn't ever see it again. The good news was that it turned out to be his paint on my car & it rubbed right off with a little elbow grease. You can only tell it was hit if you look very carefully from just the right angle. I was very fortunate. At the time it really made me ill. icon8.gif
redshift
Sorry to hear that, people suck, I have lost many chrome bumpers.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.