Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: heater control dash panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
I seem to need one of these, probably just the panel minus the levers and stuff, but would consider the whole assembly. Prefer good condition, or reconditioned.

This is going into a 1970 914-4. I don't know if that makes a difference with this particular part -- feel free to advise if you know whether it does.

Click to view attachment
914work
Early or Late ? smile.gif
QUOTE(914werke @ Feb 18 2018, 09:15 PM) *

Early or Late ? smile.gif

Early. Unless there's a 914 before 1970 I don't know about.

The early one is upside down, with the word "FAN," and the late one is right side up without it?
Mike Fitton
Neither one of those is right for a '70-'71.

Click to view attachment
carl k
98101- I am looking for some lever parts if you get offered one and you part it out.

See my thread in the garage:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=2&t=324618

thanks!
Carl
914werke
QUOTE(98101 @ Feb 18 2018, 07:51 PM) *

I seem to need one of these, probably just the panel minus the levers and stuff, but would consider the whole assembly. Prefer good condition, or reconditioned.

This is going into a 1970 914-4. I don't know if that makes a difference with this particular part -- feel free to advise if you know whether it does.

It doesn't matter, they all operate the same. The differences you can see in the pics posted.
The "early" has removable chrome bezel no printing. "Mid." had removable Chrome bezel w/printing. "Late" has non-removable formed plastic bezel black in color, also printed.
rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.