Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1970 oder 1971 Body / Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MikeInMunich
I've got a couple of guys over here in Germany interested in a project but only for a 1970-1971 car. If you've got something to offer please let me know via PM

Thnaks!

Mike in Munich
smilie_flagge6.gif
sholman5
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Feb 19 2018, 10:06 AM) *

I've got a couple of guys over here in Germany interested in a project but only for a 1970-1971 car. If you've got something to offer please let me know via PM

Thnaks!

Mike in Munich
smilie_flagge6.gif

To bad you need a 70-71. I have a late 72 that needs rear suspension outer trailing arm supports that need to be replaced as well as the rt side engine shelf. Front suspension has been removed and powder coated. New bushings,bearings,rotors and PMB calipers. Carb 1.7 and FI 1.7.Click to view attachment
tpines
Hi,
Please take a look at the San Diego Craigslist ad as there's a 71 but it's definitely a project. All the best in your search!

Clark
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(tpines @ Feb 20 2018, 08:10 PM) *

Hi,
Please take a look at the San Diego Craigslist ad as there's a 71 but it's definitely a project. All the best in your search!

Clark

Thanks for the tip Clark! beerchug.gif
MikeInMunich
Paint looks nice. Is the car up for sale? Just curious.
sholman5
Contemplating whether to sell as is or keep as a parts car. Has rust in places that I do not have the time and ability to repair.
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(sholman5 @ Feb 21 2018, 01:26 PM) *

Contemplating whether to sell as is or keep as a parts car. Has rust in places that I do not have the time and ability to repair.

Sorry. That's definitely not what I'm looking for. Solid ONLY.

M.i.M.
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Feb 19 2018, 07:06 AM) *

Thnaks!

Mike in Munich
smilie_flagge6.gif

Hello Mike-

Sent you a PM

Thanks,
Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.