Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: PPI in the El Monte area of CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Just wondering if anybody is in the area of El Monte CA? I bought a wrecked 88 944 turbo this last weekend with low miles. Looking for a nice roller to transfer my parts over too. I know going to a NA car will add some wiring & other issues. Found a beautiful red 87 944 with the correct turbo bumper on it. It's got motor issues & is an auto. So potentially a great candidate. Just be great to get some hands on & more pics. Especially of the front end. So is there anyone close by that has some free time. Gladly pay you for your time. I will be in Vegas next week for work. I could skip my flight & just drive if this turned out to be the car I want. I realize this isn't for a 914 but I still have my 914. This is just another project

So hit me up if your in that area. If you know 944's all the better.
914_teener
Jaime....

I can take a look Friday if you want.

PM with details.
Blue6
Hey Jamie, if you still need this, I'll see if Jim (bananawennie914) is off work wedns or thurs. If he's off, he and I can head over and take a look, and get some detailed pics. Let me know.. dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.