Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- 4 lug bolts for steel wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Morrie
Like the title says, I need 4 lug bolts to work with my steel wheel spare. My fuchs have the longer bolts. Let me know what you have including standard shipping to 78613.
GaroldShaffer
PM sent
BENBRO02
Wouldn't the correct approach be to replace your steel wheel with a 5th Fuchs so the car is the way it left the factory? That way you wouldn't need to carry 4 extra lugs with you.The unscrupulous Porsche dealers would trade the spares from 4 cars and make a 5th car with 4 Fuchs.
mepstein
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 21 2018, 10:33 PM) *

Wouldn't the correct approach be to replace your steel wheel with a 5th Fuchs so the car is the way it left the factory? That way you wouldn't need to carry 4 extra lugs with you.The unscrupulous Porsche dealers would trade the spares from 4 cars and make a 5th car with 4 Fuchs.

It would be one solution but sort of costly for a wheel that gets little to no use. I did find a Fuchs with a ding in it that I was given for free so I use it for the spare. I also bought the cheapest tire they make in the same size of the other 4. I think it was $55. Again, never used.

4 extra bolts isn't much of a hardship.
Morrie
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 21 2018, 09:33 PM) *

agree.gif

Long term yes. Short term, it would be good to get the spare I have usable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.