Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 website for conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mepstein
I'm helping Ben / MB911 put together a website to showcase his 914-6 conversion parts. Right now, we are keeping it simple and just trying to update it with all the new parts. I'm not a website designer or graphics guy (obvious when you see the site) so later on, we will turn it over to a professional. What I could use some help with, is for anyone who has purchased one or some of Ben's products to send me some car pics and if you would like, a short testimonial. If you include your address, we will send something back as a thank you. No, not a pair of stainless steel heat exchangers biggrin.gif but we will do some stickers, t-shirts, ect in the near future. My email is Mark@MarkEpstein.net

Thank you!
Mark

To view the website, go to www.914-6Werkshop.com
Steve
Your welcome to use any of my pictures in the threads and list me as a reference.
I have his heat exchangers and muffler.
mepstein
QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 22 2018, 02:02 PM) *

Your welcome to use any of my pictures in the threads and list me as a reference.
I have his heat exchangers and muffler.

Thank you. beerchug.gif
mb911
Mark thanks for helping on this.. I would have never been able to get this done as well as the parts.. Mark you sir are a good person..
daytona
Very cool,
It is good to know that I can go to one site and source many of the parts that I would need for the next one I do.
Good luck with the site.
Bill.
GeorgeRud
Once Ben gets his front engine mount done, it really will become a one stop shop! When I did my conversion, John Williamson (Otto -RIP) sent me all the conversion parts I needed. He and the AA conversion booklet made it a fun project that went smoothly without much trauma. Glad to have another great source for quality conversion parts.
johnhora
Mark the site is great for a first build...looks good!

Glad to see Ben's super products in one place and not have to search all over.. biggrin.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(johnhora @ Feb 22 2018, 10:09 PM) *

Mark the site is great for a first build...looks good!

Glad to see Ben's super products in one place and not have to search all over.. biggrin.gif

Thank you. That was my reason for doing it.
EdwardBlume
Nice work. Looking forward to seeing dollars flow to support your support of our cars. Thank you. aktion035.gif
JmuRiz
beer.gif
Now if he could only magically get me to install his parts biggrin.gif
mb911
I also think a spot for market needed parts requests would be a good idea..

What does everyone think?
hockeymutt
looking forward to seeing the trunk insert you guys have listed on the site. Any plans for suby parts?
SKL1
Looks like a great source... Are you doing a front engine mount??
mb911
QUOTE(hockeymutt @ Feb 25 2018, 01:05 PM) *

looking forward to seeing the trunk insert you guys have listed on the site. Any plans for suby parts?

The louvered panels will be once I start the front oil cooler kits,

Suby parts are an option but I am not building a suby powered car so I have no frame of reference for design so would need samples.
mb911
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Feb 25 2018, 01:11 PM) *

Looks like a great source... Are you doing a front engine mount??

I make a stock look mount. But isn't a production part more based on demand.
r_towle
QUOTE(mb911 @ Feb 25 2018, 03:47 PM) *

Something to help you keep track of requests and number of certain request better than email would be good.
mb911
QUOTE(r_towle @ Feb 25 2018, 03:12 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Feb 25 2018, 03:47 PM) *

Something to help you keep track of requests and number of certain request better than email would be good.

That would be a great idea..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.