Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 1.7 very nice assembly project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
yellowporky
I picked up this car about 1 year ago and have been collecting new parts ever since. I just started to work on it and my wife decided that she wanted to buy an apartment in Barcelona Spain so now everything is on the chopping block other than my 75 914. Not interested in anyone's opinions who have not seen the car in person. This is not a fire sale or dumping just putting it out there in case someone would like to take it.
The car was purchased from the 2nd owner who had owned it from 1978. In 1986 he had stripped the car down and painted it then met his wife and had kids and never put the car together. Car was kept indoors under a cover. Car has 68k miles. Comes with original blue ca plates. Car is mostly complete and is a 1.7 numbers matching and has been repainted non original color.
If interested contact me by PM
Asking $14k
Thanks,
Chris
Click to view attachment
mepstein
I haven't seen the car in person but my opinion is it looks great. Probably a 1/2 to 1/3 of the real cost to restore. GLWTS!
tygaboy
Hi Chris - Been a while since we talked.
PM sent.
Chris
Montreal914
What was the original color and what is the current one?
Difficult to say in the picture. Thanks. beerchug.gif
yellowporky
Original color was red but he wasnt sure if bahia or malaga. The color was supposed to be guards red but its a shade off due to paint supplier mistake acording to previous owner.
roblav1
Did this car ever sell?
yellowporky
Nope
Tdskip
Pricing might be a bit stiff
mepstein
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Apr 20 2018, 10:36 AM) *

I don't think so. I think you can easily get to $14K for metalwork, bodywork and paint, not including the car purchase. If I had the extra money, it would be sitting in my garage.
porschetub
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Apr 21 2018, 02:36 AM) *

Joking eh? confused24.gif ,if the assembly parts are all there and in clean condition its a steal for a DIY guy,expect a lot of $$$$ spent to get even to this stage.
Love the colour by the way drooley.gif .
Tdskip
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 20 2018, 09:46 AM) *

QUOTE(Tdskip @ Apr 20 2018, 10:36 AM) *

I don't think so. I think you can easily get to $14K for metalwork, bodywork and paint, not including the car purchase.

True...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.