Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shop Recommendations for Clutch Replacement for LS1 Swap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Evan0
Anyone know of or would recommend a shop in the LA area that would do a clutch replacement on a LS1 swapped 914? A couple shop's I've talked to wouldn't touch the swap. The car has been sitting neglected in the garage for the last few months as life got in the way of getting her running. But things are stable again, so I would like to return to the project and getting her slipping clutch replaced would be a great first step. Thanks for any leads you could provide.
GeorgeRud
Perhaps check with Renegade Hybrids in Las Vegas to see if they have any suggestions since they sell the conversion kits. If nothing else, trailer it out to them in Sin City so you can lose the rest of your money.
ValcoOscar
Try Mo's garage in Santa Ana, Ca

I know they did the clutch on the 74 LS1 V8 914 my buddy bought this last weekend.

I recall seeing paperwork in the folder about a stage 4 clutch kit from Kennedy.

Give it a shot!!! Or call Renegade as suggested

Let us know

Oscar
Evan0
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try Mo's garage, if not I guess Renegade is my best bet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.