Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: Pair OEM Hella TN4 Driving Lamps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Picked these up from a respected World Member and swapped out one reflector that was in better condition than mine. However, I added a cleaner set of TN4 lenses as one was broken. One of the rings is dinged and some corrosion is present in one of the housings although not noticeable once reassembled.

The only thing you will need is a replacement set of seals for the lenses and 914 Rubber has got those available with the protective lens protectors.

Clean them up and run as is for a good driver quality set or powder coat & pick up a spankin' new set of lenses from 914 Rubber and restore to new. driving.gif first.gif

Price is $85.00 plus applicable shipping or local pick up in SoCal.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
edrotol
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Feb 23 2018, 11:22 AM) *

Picked these up from a respected World Member and swapped out one reflector that was in better condition than mine. However, I added a cleaner set of TN4 lenses as one was broken. One of the rings is dinged and some corrosion is present in one of the housings although not noticeable once reassembled.

The only thing you will need is a replacement set of seals for the lenses and 914 Rubber has got those available with the protective lens protectors.

Clean them up and run as is for a good driver quality set or powder coat & pick up a spankin' new set of lenses from 914 Rubber and restore to new. driving.gif first.gif

Price is $85.00 plus applicable shipping or local pick up in SoCal.

Click to view attachment

PM sent
914_7T3
Sold.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.