Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Center padded Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bobco
Is there a member who sells the center console that's padded and has storage underneath for small items?
green914
I have one that needs to be recovered - has a few cracks. welcome.png
Mikey914
We do

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Center-Conso...m?categoryId=-1

I can sell you the material to recover, but there is some fiberboard in the OEM version and it might not go back together as easy
Chris914n6
^^ Piano hinge would be more oem.
RickS
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 24 2018, 10:29 AM) *

We do

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-Center-Conso...m?categoryId=-1

I can sell you the material to recover, but there is some fiberboard in the OEM version and it might not go back together as easy

Wow, what 914 Rubber sells is far nicer than my OEM plastic tray that the upholstered cushion fits in with zero storage. Who gnu?
Bobco
If it's what I think it is I will be in for one.I will check the site
oakdalecurtis
I built mine with wood and covered it with vinyl, easy job. Screwed it to the metal center floor with four short metal screws. I also added a short curved rod at the front of it to act as a cup holder. I did have to add a short seat belt extension from the floor so the seat could still be moved back and forth.
I love the raised armrest when I'm driving. I recovered the top lid with black diamond cloth as it is cooler than vinyl in the sun while driving. Car is temporarily in shop so I cannot show you pic of that.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Bobco
Curtis....That's a nice job on the centerrace box...There's not much place for anything as far as storage in the cab and that's what I'm looking for.Thanks Bobco
JRust
I like building them taller as well. The stock one sits to low to be a comfortable arm rest. Of course I am kinda short as well. Still with mine I built it about 3" taller & it was perfect for me. I separated inside my box with 2 levels as my cable's came higher to my shifter. Worked great for me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.