Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Race Technologies Dash 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
This is a race technologies dash 2 setup that came with a car I purchased. The previous owner had planned to make a track car but I plan on keeping the car more street than track so I am posting this here. https://www.race-technology.com/gb/racing/p...isplay-products

The dash itself is in great shape with no big scratches or anything like that. This comes with EGT and CHT sensors, oil pressure sensor as well as an AEM thermo couple so you can hook up sensors for both sides of the motor. This also excludes a gotronix steering wheel with buttons to scroll through dash options. All wiring is included as well. Based on what I could find this whole package would be close to $2000 if you bought it all separately. Asking $1000 OBO shipped in the Cont US. Please PM for faster response or for more pics. Close up of dash itself was too big to load on site.
rcarson25
Steering wheel
rcarson25
Wiring and thermocouple
rcarson25
Bump for anyone looking to build a race car, this is a great setup. Price is OBO.

Would also do partial trade for the following items:
16x8 3 piece wheels for wide body car
SVDA 034 or pertronix distributor
Clewett 8mm ignition wires
Mocal tight clearance oil cool sandwich adapter
Maddog inner long stiffening kit
Driver side floor pan
Other 914 parts I will need for my build I am not thinking of haha.
rcarson25
Bump for possible trades.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.