Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ultimate Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
tp_reading

Thanks to Ultimate Porsche magazine for a great article on my 914 !

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

mepstein
I think my son n had sent me this pic from Davidson NC.
tp_reading
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 26 2018, 02:22 PM) *

I think my son n had sent me this pic from Davidson NC.

It’s in much better order now with a complete engine and gearbox rebuild, and the gear linkage sorted plus new shift lever !
Justinp71

Nice Car!
Cracker
Congratulations...your car is beautiful!

T
bulitt
agree.gif Great history!
tp_reading
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I love the car, but it really has to go as I’m getting too old now ! Been for sale for months sadly they are not so popular here in the UK.
brant
good luck with the sale

its always a tough sale with a non factory race car
but a pretty car
mgp4591
QUOTE(tp_reading @ Mar 20 2018, 07:04 AM) *

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I love the car, but it really has to go as I’m getting too old now ! Been for sale for months sadly they are not so popular here in the UK.

Have you advertised in Europe? I've heard that there's a fair market for them over there as a friend has had some business dealings in those areas. Good luck with the sale - beautiful car! smilie_pokal.gif
tp_reading
Hi, actually me and the car are in the uk ! I imported the car a few years ago. Been trying to sell for six months. The 914 is not really appreciated here I’m afraid.
carr914
Click to view attachment
tp_reading
I have one of those prints too ! It’s such a cool car, with great history, maybe I’m asking too much ?
brant
QUOTE(tp_reading @ Mar 27 2018, 04:12 AM) *

I have one of those prints too ! It’s such a cool car, with great history, maybe I’m asking too much ?

Race cars are going to bring less than a street car
Out of curiosity what are you asking?
tp_reading
I’m asking £45,000, it’s worth that in parts but I don’t want to do that as it’s a car with history!
EdwardBlume
drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.