Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 16x8 3 piece wheel for widebody car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
Looking for a set of 16x8 4 or 5 lug wheels for my GT tribute car. Something like the gotti wheels or bbs. I love Fuchs but really want something different as I feel everybody has these and they are $$$$$$. Hoping someone has something sitting around for a reasonable price that they would like to see on a car versus collecting dust. I am open to staggered setups as well but not looking to go much wider than 8” in the rear.

Thanks in advance.
Mueller
I sold these wheels below to someone in the Los Angeles area, someone here might remember whom if they see this:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...5&hl=etoile

Would be worth hunting him down to see if the car is running or not and if he wants to sell them.
rcarson25
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 26 2018, 09:19 AM) *

I sold these wheels below to someone in the Los Angeles area, someone here might remember whom if they see this:

Would be worth hunting him down to see if the car is running or not and if he wants to sell them.

Those are exactly what I am looking for. Did you sell them here one the boards or somewhere else?
Andyrew
I have 4ea 16x7" Gotties I can sell, 2 sets of fronts from my 7+8 and 7+9 sets on my 944 turbo. I used the rears for race tires.

I'll sell the set of 4 for 1k shipped, They are in decent condition, should be cleaned up and repolished if a show car.
Mueller
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Feb 26 2018, 08:01 AM) *

Those are exactly what I am looking for. Did you sell them here one the boards or somewhere else?

sold them here, I know the guy is member on the NARP board, cannot remember his name at all, I want to say Bondo but that could be from another board.
Mueller
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 26 2018, 09:25 PM) *

QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Feb 26 2018, 08:01 AM) *

sold them here, I know the guy is member on the NARP board, cannot remember his name at all, I want to say Bondo but that could be from another board.

Never mind, I just saw you wanted 5x130, those rims I sold are 4 lug.
rcarson25

Never mind, I just saw you wanted 5x130, those rims I sold are 4 lug.
[/quote]

4 or 5 lug doesn’t really matter to me. 4 lug would almost be preferable, then I could get a few bucks back by selling my 5 lug conversion.
rcarson25
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Feb 26 2018, 09:55 PM) *

I have 4ea 16x7" Gotties I can sell, 2 sets of fronts from my 7+8 and 7+9 sets on my 944 turbo. I used the rears for race tires.

I'll sell the set of 4 for 1k shipped, They are in decent condition, should be cleaned up and repolished if a show car.

Thanks for the offer, I would be more interested in what you have on your car though. 16x8 is the narrowest I want to go. Would you possibly willing to sell a front pair if I could find a pair of 16x8 rears?
Andyrew
Id be willing to sell the 16x7 and 16x8 set for a solid price only because I would really rather keep the wide wheels. Ill squeeze the race rubber I have on the other 7 I have.

Id be willing to part with the matching set for $1500.

racerbvd
I have the Simmons I think the rears are 10 so possibly eights and nines offset for early 944 so do work on a 914 with flares
racerbvd
W piratenanner.gif
racerbvd
biggrin.gif
racerbvd
agree.gif smile.gif
Tires are 245 45 16 front and rear
boxstr
I am interested in selling these. $400.00 plus shipping. The rears have tires on them, they are in good condition. Let me know if interested I can send more pics.
Craig at CAMP
Ps. These are 8x17 and 9.5x17
rcarson25
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 29 2018, 09:46 AM) *

I am interested in selling these. $400.00 plus shipping. The rears have tires on them, they are in good condition. Let me know if interested I can send more pics.
Craig at CAMP
Ps. These are 8x17 and 9.5x17

So tempting, but just not sure I want 17s on this car. The price is on point for what I want to spend. If you could send a couple more pics I would appreciate it. Camaro93_99@hotmail.com

Thanks, Ryan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.