Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying to get a car to (non running) from Orion, Mi.to Rick Olah
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I have a preservation project that has extensive rust and really don't trust most of the carriers. it's a roller. Engine is in the car but inop. It has extensive floorboard rust and prefer to try to have guys that appreciate these cars move it so that it's not damaged by stupidity.

Rick has a trip to Chicago in April and I'm trying to see if any members may be of help. Gas money, car parts whatever could help facilitate this.

Anyone?
worn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 26 2018, 11:33 AM) *

I have a preservation project that has extensive rust and really don't trust most of the carriers. it's a roller. Engine is in the car but inop. It has extensive floorboard rust and prefer to try to have guys that appreciate these cars move it so that it's not damaged by stupidity.

Rick has a trip to Chicago in April and I'm trying to see if any members may be of help. Gas money, car parts whatever could help facilitate this.

Anyone?

Rick will be passing through Madison to get to and from Chicago. If I can be of any help, would be glad to lend a hand. My son works in Duluth.
rick 918-S
Just checked the map. Looks like the U.P. is the best route. I have two sons I think I can enlist to fetch Mark's car. I may have this figured out. Weather permitting of course.
GaroldShaffer
I'm in Portage Indiana, just out side of Chicago. I'm semi- retired (work part time at a Hospital) so depending on the days I may be able to help if needed. I have truck & trailer ready. I know Rick said that going via the U.P. maybe the best route, but if plans change hit me up if needed. beer.gif
mb911
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 26 2018, 12:18 PM) *

Just checked the map. Looks like the U.P. is the best route. I have two sons I think I can enlist to fetch Mark's car. I may have this figured out. Weather permitting of course.

Was thinking u.p. as well as the best option..

I am near the Illinois/Wisconsin boarder can offer help if needed.
Mikey914
Thanks Guys,
I'm excited to be able to get this car. It needs LOTS of love, but will be a nice car in a few years.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.