Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: back half of a chassis, or a suitable roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tygaboy
Hi World -
I'll post this same WTB in the cars/roller section, too, since I'd also be interested in taking the whole chassis.

Ideally, this would be located on/near the West coast as I can come and get it.

What have you got?

Thanks -
Chris
Mueller
I think you need entire car... this way you can graft the about 2 or 3 feet of the front end to the front of the back section smile.gif 2 trunks...
tygaboy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 26 2018, 04:04 PM) *

I think you need entire car... this way you can graft the about 2 or 3 feet of the front end to the front of the back section smile.gif 2 trunks...

Yep, was thinking that same sort of thing: how to "finish" the front part.
I'd take a whole car...
rcotten951
sent you a PM - located 6 1/2 hours North of you.
mbseto
Did anyone ever buy the Kar-B-Q?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=323969
ric birks
Good luck with hunt. smile.gif
tygaboy
QUOTE(mbseto @ Feb 27 2018, 06:22 AM) *

I'm looking for something that needs a bit less work.
It's not going to carry a lot of weight so I figured I'd run it on the stock trailing arms and find a suitable shock/spring set up.
Al Meredith
Probably to far to transport but I have what you are looking for . Could cut in half at doors . The fear fenders and the tail light center piece are perfect , the rear trunk is rusted and would need replacing. I'm in Atlanta, GA.
tygaboy
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Feb 27 2018, 02:58 PM) *

Probably to far to transport but I have what you are looking for . Could cut in half at doors . The fear fenders and the tail light center piece are perfect , the rear trunk is rusted and would need replacing. I'm in Atlanta, GA.

I'm chasing a couple leads that are closer but who knows...
I'll pm you my contact info. Maybe you could send pics.

Oh wait, I know! Cracker can deliver it when he comes out for WCR! poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.